Working Landscape Foreman
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Vehicle provided: yes
Salary: £35,000 – £38,000 per year depending on experience.
Potential to move up through the business and into management
Fantastic friendly exciting company looking for a Foremen responsible for installation and management of landscape and hardscape projects. The Foreman is responsible for completing soft landscape and hardscape installations with great precision and business minded efficiency.
- Supervises and manages landscape crew.
- Ensures that all installation work is performed to a good standard.
- Interacts with clientele to help ensure job satisfaction.
- Able to lay paving stone / brick walls / lay lawns etc
- 3+ years (5+ years preferred) experience
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- License (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications
- Highly motivated, self driven individual who is detail orientated
- Excellent attention to detail while working in fun & fast paced environment
- Clean and professional appearance
- Punctual and dependable
You would be working on private gardens in and around your local area. Our installations are typically contemporary gardens a large percentage of each installation requiring hard landscaping. We believe our workforce is our family, so having a close knit fun environment is key to enjoying working with one another. We believe in rewarding individuals which is why we offer a wage that is inline with the top rates of pay in the industry along with bonuses.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Jonathan Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org